Action by: 100 Days Action
Date(s) - 02/27/2017
ACTION: HELP US DESIGN A RESISTANCE FLAG
100 Days Action is working with artist Cristina Victor to design a resistance flag. What would a flag of resistance look like to you? Send us your sketches. This flag will be lead a march across Golden Gate Bridge on April 9th. Here’s how to design a flag:
- Make a list of word associations that come up with the word “Resistance”
- Think about colors to represent your words
- Think about symbols to represent your words
- Keep it simple—choose 1-3 colors, and 1 symbol. Avoid lettering.
- See More tips here
- Send us your sketches by using #100daysaction and tagging us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!